The influenza vaccine with a 90% smaller needle1,2
- Exclusive affixed microneedle delivery system redefines the vaccine experience
- Delivers an accurate dose of antigen into the dermal layer regardless of a patient's race, gender, or weight4
- Simplifies administration with no need to choose among different needle sizes4
- Integrated needle shield completely covers the needle when activated1,3
- Prefilled syringe saves time because there is no need to draw vaccine and no air purging required3
Fluzone Intradermal Quadrivalent Vaccine immunogenicity
- In a clinical trial of 2113 adults, Fluzone Intradermal Quardrivalent vaccine (n=1041) generated an immune response that was comparable to that of Fluzone Intradermal vaccine (n=1072)3
- Both Fluzone Intradermal Quadrivalent and Fluzone Intradermal vaccines contain 9mcg of hemagglutinin per strain of influenza in a 0.1-mL dose. 3
Immunogenicity of Fluzone Intradermal Quadrivalent Vaccine in Adults 18 Through 64 Years of Age1
- Noninferiority of Fluzone Intradermal Quadrivalent vaccine vs Fluzone Intradermal vaccine by geometric mean antibody titers (GMTs) was met for all 4 strains.1a,c
a Non-inferiority was demonstrated if the lower limit of the 2-sided 95% CI of the ratio of GMTs (Fluzone Intradermal Quadrivalent divided by pooled TIV-ID for the A strains, or the TIV-ID containing the corresponding B strain) was >2/3.
bPooled TIV-ID group includes participants vaccinated with either TIV-ID1 or TIV-ID2.
cTIV-ID1 did not contain B/Brisbane/60/2008.
dTIV-ID2 did not contain B/Texas/6/2011.